Sunday, November 1, 2015

Northern Star Ghoulish Fancy

If you saw my post yesterday, you'll know that I had these water slide decals on for that design. I decided I wanted to recycle my accent nails for at least another day because these water slides are just too cute! I decided to paint the other nails with Northern Star Ghoulish Fancy! I love Northern Star and I wanted to try another of her new polishes. Turns out she has new bottles too. Ghoulish Fancy is a teal blue with some blue shimmer.

Northern-Star-Ghoulish-Fancy


Northern-Star-Ghoulish-Fancy-Swatch

Northern-Star-Ghoulish-Fancy-Review

Northern-Star-Ghoulish-Fancy

Northern-Star-Ghoulish-Fancy-matte

Ghoulish Fancy actually dries to a satin-like finish, so I wanted to see what it would look like completely matte. I like the effect! I think the glossy top coat helps the shimmer to shine through a little better though. I only needed two coats for full opacity. This polish does seem like more of a crelly than a creme, but it has great coverage. You can purchase it here. I also really liked recycling the KBShimmer water slide decals. I thought they were too cute to take off right away. They make for really easy nail art!

Hope you like this post and had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Love the color combos and design. I find it unique and classy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! It was so easy! Water decals equal instant gratification.

      Delete

Related Posts