Tuesday, July 5, 2016

KBShimmer Carpe Denim

Carpe Diem! I mean, Denim! I have a great polish to share today. Carpe Denim is from KBShimmer and is obviously a play on carpe diem. This is a deep navy, with lots of glitter, so much holographic glitter! It is dark, but not one of those almost black shades. It is solidly in the navy camp. For the below photos I applied three coats.






All I see is stars in the sky with this color. Like many of the KBShimmers, this is a glitter jelly and has to be built up, so three coats is typical and it nicely layers the color to a beautiful deep tone. The formula is great and I had no trouble with the glitter. I could see myself using this over and over and not getting tired of it! I also used KBShimmer Clearly On Top for the top coat and I have to say, it smooths out glitter so well! 

You can purchase Carpe Denim and Clearly On Top at KBShimmer.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts