Sunday, June 23, 2013

Swatch and Review of OPI: Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?

Hello all! I hope you all are having a great weekend! I have been catching up on some much needed rest. Today I have OPI's "Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?", which is a medium purple with gold shimmers. It is from the Spring 2012 Holland Collection, which is actually pretty great I have a few from the collection, perhaps in another post I can review and swatch the others I have. I've never been to Holland, so I'm not sure if this collection really truly represents the country, but I love it nonetheless.



Outdoor view, quite shiny, but I hope you can still see the color!



Outdoors still, this one shows a little more of the true color.



Indoors, here you can see more of the true purple color but not much of the gold shimmer. 


Ah, here is that wonderful shimmer! It is so subtle that it kind of blends with the color on the nail, but it is present. I highly recommend this polish! I had no issues with application or formula. The polish went on smoothly and it was just the right thickness. All views were two coats of Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? and top coat. I usually use Seche Vite for my top coat. I think I got this on sale at BeyondTheRack.com, but it was an event purchase. OPI usually retails for $9 at places like Ulta. I can add a link to invite you to BeyondTheRack.com, if you are interested, comment below! As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts