Sunday, April 6, 2014

Nail Art: Ice and Fire Gradient

In honor of the season premier of Game of Thrones, I have a mani that looks like ice and fire. This was really inspired by someone on instagram and for the life of me, I cannot remember who it is. I will update when I find out. I created a gradient of blue to purple with OPI Yodel Me on My Cell and OPI Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs. I layered on top the ever famous Essie Shine of the Times and added some nail studs. Take a look at that flakie goodness:



 
 
 
 

Love this look so much! It was really quite easy, I am loving gradients more and more every time. Shine of the Time is amazing too! There is so much dimension in this look, I love these colors. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to have to get that essie! It really makes this mani pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been searching for it for a while! I couldn't find it in stores, but I bought it from another blogger's de-stash sale. It is really striking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts