Saturday, March 28, 2015

Butter LONDON Wallis

For a long time I have wanted to add butter LONDON Wallis to my collection, but for one reason or another, I just never picked it up! Thanks to Ulta's recent sale, I picked it up for $9! I am so happy I did. Wallis is an olive toned color with flashes of gold. It is really difficult to explain, and the pictures don't do it justice, but take a look.

butter-london-wallis


butter-london-wallis-swatch

butter-london-wallis-review

butter-london-wallis-1

This is such a pretty color! I am so so happy I have it now. It covered well in two coats, but the color intensified on the third coat, so I would call it a three coater. The application was so easy and flawless and I love the smoothness to the formula. I have said it before, and I will say it again, it is like butter! Do you all like olive polishes like this? I don't normally reach for them, but I am finding that I love them more and more. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I think this is one of those colors that some people would call "fugly" and you'll either love it or hate it. I myself love those colors, this one included. It looks very pretty on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty polish! I don't think I have anything like it but I would totally wear that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this color swatched before , but wow, wow, wow. I love how you captured the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wallis is gorgeous on you!!! I've never been thrilled by it but seeing your swatches makes me need it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts