Sunday, April 12, 2015

Nail Art Spring Gradient

I hope you all have had a great week! Sorry for my extended hiatus, I came down with something pretty serious last week and it kept me down for quite a while. I even left my nails naked! I am still getting over it, but the fever is gone at least. I really hate being sick.

The nails I have to share with you have been sitting in my to blog file since before Easter! I created a springy gradient with three colors from a mini set of Nails Inc polishes. I used Sloane Street, Princess Gate, and Bruton Lane.



Nail-Art-Gradient

Nail-Art-Spring-Gradient

Nails-Inc-Sloane-Street

I love the way this one turned out! I use liquid latex for easier clean up on my cuticles and that makes it so much more fun to do gradients! Clean up afterwards is just ridiculous without tape or liquid latex. Generally, I don't like pinks, but I really like them mixed with oranges This makes me excited for summer and reminds me a little bit of tequila sunrises! Hope you like this, thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Related Posts