Wednesday, April 6, 2016

OPI Nail Envy Treatment in Samoan Sand

I have been a fan of OPI's Nail Envy for quite a while. I usually get the special treatment for peeling nails because, well, my nails peel a lot. I was pretty excited when I heard OPI was releasing some new Nail Envy with color. All of the colors are already pre-released colors, but now they are infused with Nail Envy. I picked up Samoan Sand because I can't resist nudes. 

OPI-Nail-Envy

OPI-Nail-Envy-Samoan-Sand

OPI-Nail-Envy-Samoan-Sand-Swatch

Samoan Sand is sheer, so I had to use three coats to get full opacity. I always find that after using Nail Envy my nails just feel stronger. My nails got pretty beaten up recently and I had a lot of breaks, so I decided to try a new rounded nail shape and pamper them a little bit. I really love this product and am thinking about purchasing it in more colors soon. What do you think? Have you tried the original Nail Envy or colored ones, and how did they work for you? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts