Monday, May 16, 2016

Dragon Egg!

Dragon Eggs!! Okay, I might be a little excited about this post. I have been coveting these dragon eggs for a long time. Accio Lacquer created a tutorial for these things that look like what I imagine a dragon egg could look like. Definitely go see her tutorial if you want to learn how I made these! I decided a blue toned egg would be perfect for me, so I found some polish I didn't really see myself using, a glitter topper and had at it!

Dragon-Egg


Go read the tutorial, but you really only need a few supplies. One of those supplies is a large amount of tacks and something to stick them into. Here is my assembly line.


First I layered two coats of Wet n Wild Blue Moon, let that dry and layer Revlon Heavenly over that. I seal it all with top coat and it is good to go!





Love. The glitter shifts to so many different colors, I love it! I actually had to use more than one package of tacks, because apparently my egg is huge, as you would expect from a dragon egg. That's pretty much it! I think my favorite part was sticking all the tacks into the styrofoam, it is strangely satisfying. Thank you to Accio Lacquer for creating and sharing this lovely tutorial! I have no idea what I will do with my egg, but I love it all the same. Will you be making any? Have you already? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts