Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fun and safe night last night! We stayed in and celebrated by cooking a nice seafood dinner. Did you make any resolutions?

I quickly did my nails for the occasion! I feel like there is a lot going on between Christmas and New Year, I loose track of time. I decided on a somewhat simple design. It didn't turn out exactly as I hoped, but here is the final product:







I was going for fireworks, but I think it really looks more like abstract fireworks. Black and metallics remind me of New Years Eve. It seems so elegant. I used dotting tools, but also small nail art brushes for this design. I free hand painted the lines. Hope you like it and have a great new year!

2 comments:

  1. That is really cool and hopefully easy design to do? Definitely reminds me of fireworks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is actually a little tedious, but perhaps that was just because of the polish I used.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts