Sunday, December 29, 2013

Nail Art: Be Merry Glitter Gradient

Hello! I hope you all are in the midst of a wonderful holiday season! Now that Christmas is over, I miss it already. I want to share a design I created with some polished I got as Christmas presents. The base color is Revlon Pink Chiffon and the glitter is China Glaze Be Merry, Be Bright from their holiday collection.



 


I thought this glitter was a great alternative to the usual green and red colors of the holidays. It reminds me of the kitsch decor that Target came out with for the holidays- bright colors in traditional Christmas designs. It is a nice alternative that I can use year round. The base was a little sheer, it took three coats for this design, but I probably would have done four if I was wearing it alone. One thing I changed in my routine this time was that I topped it all off with Just Ricarda's Glossy Glam, an indie top coat. I heard great things about it and I haven't quite figured out how I like to use it best, but I really love the shine. Maybe I'll post a review of it or a top coat comparison at a later date. Hope you like the design and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts