Monday, February 10, 2014

Nail Art: Colorblocked Nails

We recently had a big snow storm and I discovered that snow makes for great lighting! I took all of my pictures outside because I was so excited. We don't get a lot of snow here in Oregon. I started out with a swatch of China Glaze Argo, and it evolved into a little nail art. Argo is gorgeous! Before I owned this, I didn't think much of it, but it has such a glowy quality, I can't help but love it. It applied beautifully and was opaque in two coats. Argo comes from the Hunger Games collection from 2012, which is flat out my favorite collection from China Glaze-by far.






I added a little nail art, which I feel silly calling nail art because it is so simple, but take a look. I love its simplicity. The colors go perfectly together and I was able to paint this black block on in very little time. I used tape as a guide in creating this look. 




What do you think? Can I even call this nail art? I'm not sure, but I like it. I love Argo so much, I may just put it back on after I get a chip. Hope you all are staying warm in this crazy winter weather!

2 comments:

Related Posts