Sunday, February 2, 2014

Nail Art: Chinese New Year Nails

Happy Chinese New Year!! Chines New Year was January 31st and yesterday I celebrated with family. This year is the year of the wooden horse. I decided to do some red nails with gold glitter to celebrate the occasion! I used butter LONDON Come to Bed Red and three different glitters: Julep Paris, Sinful Colors All About You and the best Chinese New Year glitter: China Glaze Electrify! I created a glitter gradient from the bast of the nail and went a little overboard!








I think Come to Bed Red is the best red for Chinese New Year, such a perfect color! What do you all think? Do you celebrate Chinese New Year? I love Chinese New Year and these nails seemed perfect for it!

2 comments:

  1. Fab combination - really stands out which I love! Sadly I don't celebrate Chinese New Year but it's always really bright and vibrant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Chinese New Year is one of my favorite holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts