Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Swatch and Review of OPI: Incognito in Sausalito

Today, I have yet another OPI San Francisco Collection polish to share with you! I recently went to Nordstrom Rack and struck gold, their OPIs were on sale for $5.18 with an additional 25% off! I was really excited about that! Incognito in Sausalito is a color I had been eyeing but I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy it or not. It is a dark, inky blue that looks almost black. I feel like I have so many of those almost black colors I wasn't sure I wanted another, but I secumbed and bought it anyway. Check it out:I






I am really glad I ended up buying this! It looks so deep and rich I really have wen craving dark colors since last week, and this fit in my collection perfectly. I did have initial thoughts that it would be similar to I Saw... U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw, but this is darker. What do you think? Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. This is super pretty! It almost looks like a jelly bean...but super glossy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that squishy glossy look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts