Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lucky 13 Lacquer

I have another new to me indie brand to share a swatch and review with you today! I am really excited about this one because it is based really close to home for me! She is only about a half hour away. This brand is Lucky 13 Lacquer, how fitting that I post this on the 13th! I swear that wasn't intentional. I scooped up two really awesome and unique colors in her recent sale, but I wish I bought more. She has a really unique line and I love it! I picked up I'd Tell Him to Go to Hell and Stick Them with the Pointy End. 

I wish I knew the meaning behind the name of I'd Tell Him to Go to Hell, because it is such a great name! Unfortunately, I think she might be sold out of this color, as I can't find the listing any longer. I still wanted to share it though. This is a gorgeous dark, almost burnt orange jelly polish with green glitter. It reminds me of camo in a way, but it is definitely perfect for fall. I seriously love this combination. It is so unique! I used three coats here. It has a beautiful application as well.

Lucky13-Id-Tell-Him-to-Go-to-Hell

Lucky13-Id-Tell-Him-to-Go-to-Hell-Review

Lucky13-Id-Tell-Him-to-Go-to-Hell-Swatch

Lucky13-Id-Tell-Him-to-Go-to-Hell-1

Lucky13-Id-Tell-Him-to-Go-to-Hell-Macro

Stick Them with the Pointy End comes from Arya Stark from Game of Thrones! This is a light grey with black, white and red glitters. I love it! It is so squishy! It is also jelly based but maybe a little more of a crelly. I also used three coats here and it had a flawless application. It pulls a little more purple/pink on me than the product photos, but I kind of like that!

Lucky13-Stick-Them-with-the-Pointy-End

Lucky13-Stick-Them-with-the-Pointy-End-Review

Lucky13-Stick-Them-with-the-Pointy-End-Swatch

Lucky13-Stick-Them-with-the-Pointy-End-1

Lucky13-Stick-Them-with-the-Pointy-End-Macro

I'm definitely sold on this brand. I am so excited to find another Pacific NW brand that is really close to me! Maybe I will get to meet the maker in person one day soon! I certainly hope so. This lacquer is great quality and really is unique from a lot of polish I have seen on the market. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I highly recommend you check out Lucky 13.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect swatches! Love that grey one bit more than the other, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swatches! I love Stick Them With The Pointy End! The name and polish are both awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts