Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Northern Star Polish Marsala!

It is no secret that Northern Star Polish is one of my favorite indie brands. Today I have Marsala! Marsala is the Pantone Color of the Year and a beautiful maroon with a brown undertone. In some light it looks like it has a blue shimmer.






This is such a gorgeous color and it is a great formula. I used two coats and it went on very smooth and even. I love the color of the year and I think this color is very pretty and work appropriate. You can find Marsala on Northern Star's website for $9. I hope you like this color as much as I do! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely color. I will definitely be looking to get a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous polish! The color, the shimmer... Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches, definitely an interesting shade!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts