Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Northern Star Polish One With The Shadows

Northern Star Polish came out with a Vampire Collection last year, and I couldn't wait to grab at least one of them! I decided to pick up One With The Shadows, which is a great blue toned grey. I think it is a gorgeous color, and I always love the quality of Northern Star Polish.

Northern-Star-Polish-One-With-The-Shadows

Northern-Star-Polish-One-With-The-Shadows-Swatch

Northern-Star-Polish-One-With-The-Shadows-Review

Northern-Star-Polish-One-With-The-Shadows-Swatches

This was a beautiful polish with a beautiful finish! I love the way the glitter is really subtle. I loved the formula, as always. I only needed two coats for full opacity and it was really easy to work with. If you haven't checked out Northern Star Polish, you definitely need to get on that. I love everything Kristin puts out and this is in no exception. You can purchase One With The Shadows here: https://www.etsy.com/. What do you think of a Vampire collection? I think it is a really cool idea, it seems like everyone is all about the vamps. This definitely makes me want to get the others in the collection! Hope you had a good Tuesday, thanks for stopping by and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts