Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sinful Colors Copper Pot

Sinful Colors is one of those polish brands that always seems to find it's way in my shopping cart when I am at the grocery store. It is really affordable and offers a ton of colors to choose from. In my most recent purchase, I picked up Copper Pot. It looked so bright and glowy from the bottle, I knew I had to have it!





This applied pretty well, but was a little bit thin. I still only needed two coats despite the thin formula. My biggest disappointment with this one was that it appears more orange than copper! I wanted this to look like a true copper but ended up with more of a burnt orange. Oh well, it was only $1.99. It still has that amazing glow to it, so I am not too disappointed.

Do you purchase polish mostly on impulse, or do you plan out your nail polish purchases? Mine seem to be a good mixture of both, but this was definitely an impulse buy! What are your favorite Sinful Colors polishes? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts