Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Swirly Nail Art

I have a swirly design to share with you today. It looks like a water marble, but it involves no water! I saw this technique posted by MelyneNailArt on Instagram and I loved it! I immediately wanted to try it out. I grabbed some of my favorite colors from Color Club and went at it! Melyne uses an interesting and messy technique that just drops wet polish on top of wet polish drops. What you end up with is somewhat difficult to control, but I love the effect.  







For this design I started with a base coat of Endless, which is a pale pink. Then I started dripping In Theory, Abyss, and Evolution on top. These Color Clubs have been in my collection for a long time and I love them! I think the combination is a great spring look. What do you think? Do you prefer water marble, dry marble, or this look?

3 comments:

  1. This looks so cool! I might just have to try this technique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I'd love to try it out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty! I am actually wearing a dry marble on my nails too! coincidence?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts