Saturday, September 19, 2015

OPI Midnight in Moscow and Essie Hors D'oeuvres

I was lucky enough to find two polishes on sale that I have been wanting to try for some time. They are Essie Hors D'oeuvres and OPI Midnight in Moscow. I thought MIM was one of those hard to find polishes that people had only heard about but have never seen, but I got mine for half price at Sally's Beauty, so that was lucky. I thought these two colors together created a fun and sort of glitzy fall or winter look. MIM is a really vampy dark burgundy that is lightened nicely by Hors D'oeuvres. 

Essie-Hors-Doeuvres


'OPI-Midnight-in-Moscow

OPI-Midnight-in-Moscow-Swatch

Essie-Hors-Doeuvres-Macro

This is a simple accent nail, but these would look good with nail art as well. MIM only needed two coats and it was smooth and easy to apply. Hors D'oeuvres needed three coats for my liking, but I could see others being fine with two coats. It applies remarkably well for how much glitter is in there. I felt like it went on like a normal polish. Usually glitters trip me up a bit. I liked this combination a lot, and I wore it the whole week! Hope you like it and are having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts