Tuesday, April 12, 2016

KBShimmer To Peach His Own and Color Club Wicker Park

I have a pretty simple look to show you today. KBShimmer To Peach His Own and Color Club Wicker Park are two colors that were brought to my attention through other bloggers and I am so glad I found them! The two colors pair well together, especially since one is more of a neutral and one is so bright and vibrant.

KBShimmer-To-Peach-His-Own


KBShimmer-To-Peach-His-Own-Swatch

Color-Club-Wicker-Park

Color-Club-Wicker-Park-Swatch

To Peach His Own covered really nicely and was so easy to work with. I used three coats for full coverage. I have long been a fan of KBShimmer and this one didn't break that streak of home run polishes. Color Club Wicker Park was a surprising favorite. It is a purple toned pink, or vice versa, it really depends on the lighting for me. This one was only two coats and it is one of those that I enjoy painting, I just bask in when I am painting my nails. That sounds really weird, but it is a strange joy I feel when I know that I could apply this any-which way and it will still look great. I love that it is so bright, it looks like summer. I actually added three dots of Wet n Wild Lay Out in the Lavender, but you can barely see them in the photos!

This was just a simple mani I wanted to share. I hope you like it! What are some colors that you heard about from others that you loved?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts