Monday, April 18, 2016

Julie G Gradient

I decided I needed a distinctly summery look because it has actually been really hot here in the Pacific Northwest. It was actually 90 degrees today! I went with a design that looks like a tequila sunrise and added some white glitter. I used Julie G Canary Islands, Old San Juan, and Miami Beach. The glitter I used is Sephora Formula X Wham!. 

Gradient-Nails-Glitter



Julie-G-Old-San-Juan

Julie-G-Canary-Islands

Julie-G-Miami-Beach

I love the way this one turned out, and I think the colors blended together well. Old San Juan (orange) faded a little between the two, but it is definitely still there. Wham! was also a nice touch. Someone mentioned that it could be the ice in my tequila sunrise.

What do you think? Are you ready for summer? Has the weather been unseasonably hot where you are? Let me know in the comments, I love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts