Thursday, July 18, 2013

Nail Art: Neon Summer Nail Gradient

Hello friends! Last night some of my co-worker friends and I got together for a nail polish party! Don't you just love having girl time with your friends? We've started doing a nail polish night about once a month and it is pretty stress relieving, I highly recommend it! I decided I wanted to do something a little crazy and bright, so I used some neon colors! I used four different colors from Color Club and created a gradient! I started with a white base color (Sally Hansen White On) then added a few layers of my gradient. I added Essie Pure Pearlfection from the Luxeffects collection as a shimmer coat, then some polka dots! It took a while, but I love how it turned out. It looks like a somewhat Rastafarian inspired look. All photos below are taken outdoors in natural lighting.





The colors are as follows: pink- Warhol; orange- Wham! Pow!; yellow- Almost Famous; green- Feelin' Groovy.

Everything except for the green is from the Color Club Poptastic Collection. Not sure which collection the green is from, but I got it for $1.25 on clearance from Rite Aid. I didn't even know that Rite Aid sold Color Club. This summer looks feels really great and bright! I don't know if I have ever had such a bright look on my nails, but it is kind of amazing! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts