Friday, July 12, 2013

Swatch and Review of Sally Hansen Green with Envy

I have a love/hate relationship with Sally Hansen nail polishes. Some of them are fantastic and some are...lacking. There are several different sub-brands of Sally Hansen nail polish, and the cheapest of the bunch is Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear. I have several of the Xtreme Wear polishes and I would say I never know what kind of formula I'm going to get. After my last experience with a terrible formula, I swore off this line of polish, or so I thought. The other day I was at Rite Aid and I couldn't resist the sale. I came home with White on White and Green with Envy. Green with Envy is a great Granny Smith apple color, which I was lacking in my collection, so I was happy to take it home!

Indoors

Outdoor-closest to true color.

Outdoors

Brush- pretty thin but easy application and not obtrusive.

The polish covered well and only needed two coats for full opacity. It wasn't the greatest formula, but it was workable. I very carefully applied this and I feel that if I was a little lazier it wouldn't have worked out as well as it did. Great colors in this line, which is what keeps pulling be back. Overall, for the price, I recommend this polish. Retails for $2.99 at drugstores. What do you think of Xtreme Wear polishes? I hope to soon collect a list of the good and the bad formulas that I have found, but I'll save that for another post! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts