Thursday, July 11, 2013

Nail Art: I Theodora Your Fishnets

Today I have a little nail art for you! I have really enjoyed getting acquainted with my nail stamping plates and have been playing around a lot. I love my Konad M57 plate, shown here in my first post: http://handtasticintentions.blogspot.com/2013/06/hello-blogiverse-i-am-really-excited-to.html. I did a little bit of a glitter sandwich with some nail stamping! I started with a base of two coats of OPI's I Theodora You. After that, I stamped the fishnet design and some flowers and coated that with OPI's Pirouette My Whistle and one more thin coat of I Theodora You. Take a look:

 Outdoors

 Outdoors

Outdoors- close up
 
Outdoors

I really enjoyed this soft design. It was subtle enough for work or a change of pace from a bright or bold design. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do. Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts