Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nail Art: Polka Dot Chevron Tips

A few friends and I got together last night for one of our almost monthly nail polish parties! We all try to create something new and exciting. I feel like every time, I try something overly ambitious and I end up doing something easy! This time was no different. I created a simple chevron tip manicure with some polka dots to tie it together. I created the chevron tips freehand and used a dotting tool for the dots. 





The base color is two coats of L'Oreal Club Prive (dots are the same color) and the tips are painted with Zoya Giovanna from the new fall collection. I love Zoya, this one deserves its own post! I find myself loving the L'Oreal colors but I have never loved the formula. Something about it aggravates me. Balding, tackiness, and patchy are three words I would use to describe every L'Oreal polish I have. The colors just lure me in! Anyway, this was the product of a fun night with some girl friends! Can't beat good food, wine and nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts