Thursday, September 12, 2013

Swatch and Review of Color Club: Angel Kiss

I have an amazing holographic polish to share with you today! Color Club had a collection of holographic polishes called Halo Hues for Spring 2013. My friend loaned this polish to me after she bought it online. I am so lucky to have nail polish addicted friends who understand me! Anyway, she loved it so much she wanted me to try it out, and I've got to say, I love this too! Check out this holo goodness:

 

Below I tried to capture the holographic shifting:




Holy Holo Macro!


This polish was amazing! I used two coats and the formula was fantastic! Great coverage and the finish ended up nice and even. The thing I hate about shimmery glittery polishes is that sometimes it turns out streaky. I like how this polish is a nice minty color with a fantastical rainbow holo shine. My friend bought this online through Amazon, but you can find it anywhere you can regularly buy Color Club. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts