Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Nail Art: Ruffian Nails

Ruffian manicures are becoming more and more popular these days. Ruffian manicures are an interesting trend. You paint a base color and add an accent color over top in the same shape as the nail, but farther down, which creates a crescent moon shape at the base of the nail. I tried this out with Essie: No More Film and butter LONDON: Brown Sugar. I love these two colors together!







I'm not sure if I like this style yet, but I'd love to know what you think! It is an interesting new look and I love how the solid colors and metallic colors look great together. This look requires no tools and only two colors, so it is great for the starter nail artists! I think this may be my September tutorial, so stay tuned. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts