Saturday, November 9, 2013

Nail Art: Maroon and Silver Stripes

I have been wanting to perfect the nail striping tape technique. Every time I have tried recently, I wasn't completely happy with it. This time, I think I pulled it off. For #nailartnov the challenge was maroon for day 7. I'm a little late posting this, but I hope you like it! I used Zoya Trixie as the silver base and Zoya Payton from their new winter collection as the overlay.







I let the silver base dry first and then added striping tape in a pattern over the silver. I added Payton over the striping tape and made sure to remove the tape while the polish is still wet. Added top coat and that's it! I have some fun ideas in my head for Christmas nail art with this technique!  I really love both of these Zoya polishes. They both applied beautifully with the perfect consistency. I highly recommend Zoya! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Related Posts