Thursday, November 28, 2013

Nail Art: Thanksgiving!

Today is Thanksgiving! I hope everyone gets the opportunity to spend some time relaxing and enjoying the company of family this holiday. I love Thanksgiving, for me, it kicks off the Christmas season, but more importantly it gets me thinking about what I have to be thankful for. One of my favorite memories of Thanksgiving was when I studied abroad. The American students made Thanksgiving dinner for all of our European friends. It was so fun to share our tradition with our study abroad family!

On to the nails! With all the festivities, I didn't have much time to think up what I wanted to do, so I decided to try one of MissJenFabulous' designs. It is a little turkey on the ring finger with random feathers on the other nails. I think my turkey looks a little alien-like, but we'll just go with it.



 

What I liked most about this design was actually be base color and the feathers. The base is OPI Tickle My France-y, which I have had for a while, but never tried. I hate that, when I have an amazing polish on hand but somehow I neglect it. I am thankful I have Tickle My France-y! I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your turkey and pumpkin pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts