Saturday, March 15, 2014

Swatch and Review of OPI: Love.Angel.Music.Baby

As promised, here is another member of the Gwen Stefani Collection that OPI recently released. This one is called Love.Angel.Music.Baby. It is a subdued gold color with a satin finish, which is a tad glossier than a matte.This is a really unique color! I don't think I have anything like it in my collection! It kind of has a mixture of gold and a tiny bit of silver that take the edge off of a really bold gold. I took some photos in the shade and sun.







I love this color and the quality of the product! I only had to use two coats and each coat went on so nice and velvety. It also lasted quite a while! I had it on for several days and only had to add a touch up. Highly recommend this! Not only is it a great color, but it is amazing quality. I can see this becoming a staple color. Next up: I'm recycling this mani to create a St. Patti's Day look! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts