Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Swatch and Review of Sally Hansen: Petal Pusher

I have a very simple neutral color to share with you today. It is Sally Hansen Petal Pusher from their Insta-dri line. I have to say, looking at the color in the bottle, it doesn't look too exciting. When I went to buy this I did so because I remember seeing a swatch someone posted and I thought it was a great color, and it really is. It pulls a little more peach toned on me rather than pink, but it is a great, clean color.





I did need three coats to even everything out. It starts out a little streaky and doesn't get opaque until at least three coats. I have no complaints about the formula, it was great to work with and you already know I like the color. What do you think? Do you have a love of neutrals or do you prefer more dynamic colors? If you follow the blog, you may notice I have a hard time finding good neutrals and I was pretty happy that this one worked on my skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts