Thursday, February 6, 2014

Swatch and Review of A England: Ascalon

Today, I have another addition to my collection of A England!! Ascalon is a beautiful duochrome polish. At a cursory glance, it is a grey hued color with holographic glitter, but I see gorgeous hints of purple and green. From A England's website they describe it as follows: 'Forged by magic and guided by our hero's sainted hand, the steely grey of his spire is alive with a swirling heart of lavender fire.'. Isn't that an awesome description? I can definitely see it in this polish in real life, but it is difficult to capture in a photo.







What do you think? A England continually impresses me with every polish I buy from them. Flawless application and gorgeous color make this a perfect polish. Really, I think this is perfect. It is in the running for my favorite polish of all time, the other contender is A England St. George. I am a fan for life. Go get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts