Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Chevron Nail Art

I admittedly haven't done much nail art lately, at least not as much as I am used to doing. I decided to change that! I have a fun and easy nail art look today using all fall colors! I have some recent finds along with some old favorites incorporated into this design.


I started with painting my pointer and pinky fingers with OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest and the rest of my fingers with Julep Lizzy. I added top coat and after that dried I did a dot pattern on my middle finger and thumb with Oktoberfest along with OPI Espresso Your Style, A Woman's Prague-ative, and Wet n Wild I Moss Have It. On my ring finger I used nail vinyls to create a chevron design using a technique I saw on Sassy Shelly's blog. You need to go check it out, it is simple and high impact! Also, her nails are pretty perfect. Anyway, I used the same technique to do my chevrons.





I made a tiny bit of a mess with my chevron design, which I could have cleaned up, but I've been lazy about perfect lines lately. I really like these colors together. What do you think? I think the most surprising thing about this design was how much I like the Julep polish! The nude just seems to work well with my skin. Maybe it is a contender for a mannequin hand look?

Hope you liked this post! What is your favorite season? Do you have any special traditions in the fall? Let me know what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts