Sunday, January 29, 2017

Julep Dominique

I have a thing for teal tones and holographics. I don't know if any of you have noticed this, but it is pretty clear to me that I can't seem to stay away from these. Today I have on the blog one that is exceptionally gorgeous. It is Julep Dominique. The color is rich and unique and I've been wearing it so much lately! Dominique has a really unique holographic glitter throughout that really reminds me of the holographics in polishes like Zoya Dream. Dream has a lot more glitter packed in whereas Dominique is more scattered. I still love the effect though.

Julep-Dominique



Julep-Dominique-Swatch

Julep-Dominique-Review

I love it. This was an easy two coats and has a great and easy to use formula. I would definitely recommend this polish to anyone who loves teals!

Purchase Info:
$4.99 (on special at the time of publishing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts