Thursday, August 15, 2013

Nail Art: Pastel Summer Neon Gradient

Today, I have something special to share. I love nail art gradients and ombré designs! I decided to create a very summery look with only two colors, and I think it turned out great. I used the sponge gradient technique, which is pretty easy and very rewarding. I also tried at home gel nails. I'm not sure I've quite mastered it since this is my second time, but I think I am getting the hang of it.All photos taken outdoors in indirect sunlight.









I am so in love with this design!! I used Birchbox exclusive colors from Color Club. These came in a mini set that I bought after receiving one of the colors in my monthly Birchbox. I've mentioned Birchbox before, but it is a monthly beauty product subscription service. So far, I like it a lot. For a base color I used Mod in Manhattan which is an off white and the two main colors are Pardon My French and Reign in Spain. I didn't know it was possible to have pastel and neon in the same polish, but it is possible, and it is gorgeous! The sponge technique is really easy, maybe that can be this month's tutorial? I had to dab about three layers over Mod in Manhattan, but I'm not sure I would have done three layers if I was just painting them like normal. I love this so much, I don't know if I will want to to take it off! I hope you like them. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts