Thursday, August 29, 2013

Swatch and Review of OPI: Vant to Bite My Neck?

OPI Vant to Bite My Neck? comes from their 2013 Spring Euro Centrale Collection. It has been one of my favorite collections. I studied abroad in Central Europe, so for some reason I feel a weird connection to this line of polish. That is probably my way of justifying buying multiple polishes from this collection! Vant to Bite My Neck? is a very vampy, dark purple creme polish with amazing coverage and a beautiful, deep color. I would call it an aubergine leaning black in certain light. See for yourself:







In these photos I only had to use one coat! One amazingly creamy and perfect coat. I really didn't even need a top coat, but of course I always apply Seche Vite. I can't believe I didn't buy this polish when it first came out. I have gotten so many compliments on the color! It is a very dark purple creme, and like I said earlier, in some lights it looks almost black. You can always tell it it purple though! I love dark colors, but I hate when you wear a dark color and people always mistake it for black. When that happens I always want to make them look closely and teach them the nuances of polish colors. Maybe that's just me. Anyway, this polish is to die for! Great quality all around and can be found in stores that carry OPI. I suggest you check out the rest of the Euro Centrale Collection, I highly recommend it. I should definitely get some more swatches from this collection up asap! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts