Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nail Art: Monochromatic Stamping

Today I have an updated mani to share! I added to Sinful Colors: Skylark and I think the effect is interesting. I added a matte top coat to my nails, let it dry and stamped a leopard print in the same color on top. I used Konad M57 seen in this post. It is pretty easy!
 






Really the key to getting this to work is making sure that the matte top coat is completely dry and making sure that you use a thick polish for stamping. I've had a couple questions about stamping lately, are you all interested in a tutorial? I don't use any special polishes, but I stamp fairly often. I think this look is a great way to do subtle prints on your nails without looking too wild. Pretty sweet! Let me know how you like this, and if you want to see more designs using matte polish. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts