Friday, January 24, 2014

Nail Art: French Decor

Hey Friends! I have a fun little design to share with you! I bought myself a MoYou stamping plate for my birthday and I was so excited to use it. I got one from the tourist collection and it has French themed images including the Mona Lisa. Here is where I bought my plate, but it is currently unavailable on Amazon. I have my eyes on many of these beautiful plates! The Artist Collection is so gorgeous! Anyway, I wanted to create a squishy white nail with some gold accent. I think it reminds me of French decor!







The pictures turned out a little more yellow than it looks in real life, but I love this! The plate was fantastic, I had absolutely no problems picking up any images and it was great to work with. The one I got had extra large images which seemed to work great. I definitely plan on using this plate extensively!

2 comments:

Related Posts