Friday, August 15, 2014

Swatch and Review of KB Shimmer: I Got a Crush on Blue (LEMMING CRUSHED!)

I have been lusting after this polish for a long time now, and finally it is mine!! KB Shimmer I Got a Crush on Blue, took my breath away when I saw swatches a while ago. This is so gorgeous,  I am just going to let the photos do the talking. More comments after the photos.







I think this polish looks like jewels encrusted on my nails. I am so in love with this polish. I love blues and this just hits it out of the park for me. KB Shimmer is an indie brand that makes remarkable polishes. I recently reviewed Laugh Myself Lilly and loved it, but I Got a Crush on Blue has been calling to me! I think it was made for me. It is a jelly polish with tons, and I mean tons of varied glitter. I saw shreds of glitter, hex glitter, square glitter, circle glitter and more. There are no undies needed here. This is purely three coats of jelly glitter goodness. It will probably be a bitch to remove, but it is so worth it. There were no application issues, in fact, it applies beautifully. I feel like this polish elevates me and makes me feel more energized! That sounds silly, but I really feel that way. My only regret was not getting this sooner. Do you have any lemmings that you have an eye out for? I have many, but this was near if not at the top of the list. Channel Taboo is at the top now :) Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!

20 comments:

  1. Thanks Jessica!! It is so glittery! I feel like my nails are swimming in a sea of jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really starting to like polishes with the larger glitters in them and this one is no exception. Absolutely gorgeous on you. Congrats on getting one of your lemmings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes polishes with the big glitters are just too much for me, but something about this one I just love. I hate taking it off though! I have a peel off base coat on and I am hoping they don't just pop off before I am ready to see them go lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY is this still in my untrieds! Absolutely gorgeous swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your swatches are GORGEOUS!!!! This is another lemming of mine, there is just something about Christy's jelly-filled glitters that makes me want them all!! I was lemming after Max Factor Fantasy Fire but was lucky enough to get it in an RAOK but now my current lemming is Louboutin Rouge which I'm still trying to talk hubby into letting me get!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So squishy, so pretty, I wouldn't be able to get any work done after applying this... and just keep staring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue, squishy, and sparkly! Purrrrfect! and gorgeous on you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go try it, now!! Haha, I love it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm trying not to want the Louboutin polish, but that packaging is amazing! KBShimmer jellies are so so amazing! I still have two KBShimmers I haven't tried and I am tempted to just use those next. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty much my whole day. Haha, I keep looking down and seeing the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this polish so much! This was the one that got me hooked on KBShimmer and it's still one of my favorites (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my #1 favorite indie polish. I love everything about it: blue, jelly, holo glitter, large hexes, perfect application. It's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can totally see why you were lemming this one! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard that the formula is amazing which makes the struggle REAL LOL! But yes, the packaging alone is a big reason why I want it!!!
    Do you have Snow Flaking Way? That was a longtime lemming of mine and I ended up getting it in a polish exchange and it's amazing!! So much depth!! I want all of the jellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow... what a great lemming to crush! Love the squishiness!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts