Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Swatch and Review of KB Shimmer: Laugh Myself Lily

I have a great swatch and review for you today of KB Shimmer Laugh Myself Lily. Oh my goodness guys. I can't tell you how excited I was to receive my first KB Shimmer polishes in a gift exchange. Seriously, I have been loving every KB Shimmer polish I've seen in other swatches all over social media. I received three! I literally fell in love with them as soon as I saw them. I may have shrieked a little when opening the package. Laugh Myself Lily was released in the spring of this year. For those of you who don't know, KB Shimmer is a larger indie brand that specializes in glitter packed polishes with great coverage and unique shades. 





I almost can't handle how gorgeous this is. Teals are my absolute favorites and this is packed with glitter. Laugh Myself Lily is a crelly formula (mix between a cream and a jelly) which is why I used three coats. Two wasn't quite enough. So gorgeous. Have I said the word gorgeous enough? Since this is packed with glitter, I recommend using a glitter peel off base coat or the foil removal method unless you want to spend all day removing the glitter the old fashioned way. This is so worth the hassle of glitter. I am really excited to try the other two very soon! What do you think of KB Shimmer? I really hope you like this as much as I do. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Teals are my favorite polish color, too! I adore pinks, but teal is where my heart really starts racing. This one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teals are my favorite! This one has pink in it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts