Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Perfect, Creamy, Soft Pink: Zoya Dot

Hello! Today I have a very lovely soft, baby pink to share with you! I have swatches and a review of Zoya Dot. Zoya Dot is part of their Spring Awaken Collection and is available for purchase on their website. For the photos below, I applied three coats. Two coats are probably sufficient, but I wanted to be sure I had full coverage and no visible nail line. 






It is a very simple and classic shade. I wore this for some work related functions, and I think it fits perfectly for that purpose. For me, pinks have to be really special for me to love them, and this one is definitely that. I really like how it looks with my skin tone, and I actually think this would look good on all skin tones. It applied easily and I had no issues whatsoever. As I stated previously, I needed three coats for these photos, but I think two would suffice. What do you think of this color? I think this might be my new go-to light pink! I hope you like it too. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. This is so feminine and girly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks like it was made for you. It looks fabulous. Simple, elegant, and classy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It is really feminine, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I love it when a neutral type color works on me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts