Friday, April 24, 2015

Nail Art Inspired by Sushi Dinner

So, this design wasn't really inspired by the sushi dinner itself, but by the mugs we got for our tea. I thought the design was really cute, and as we were eating, I realized I have a stamp for that. The scale is a little off, but I think it turned out nice.

Nail-Art-inspired-by-mug

Nail-Art-4-in-the-morning

Nail-Art-Scene-Queen

Nail-Art-First-Mate

Nail-Art-Mug-Inspired

I need to work on my stamping skills, but I like how they turned out. I started with a base color Morgan Taylor Scene Queen, and then stamped with China Glaze First Mate. I then added a top coat and let that dry. After that, I used regular tape to create a sharp line and painted OPI 4 in the Morning. I think 4 in the Morning really makes this look like the mug! What do you think? I have been inspired by a lot of patterns lately! Thanks for reading, have a great Friday night.

6 comments:

  1. So perfect! I didn't realize First Mate would stamp so well and now I'll have to try it. Beautiful little mugs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH, what a gorgeous idea! I love the recreation of the little cups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you find inspiration in odd places! This mani is a great recreation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your stamping skills are on point! Love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect! It's so Japanese, you nailed it! Must show my Japanese friends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts