Saturday, January 2, 2016

Euro Gradient

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2016! It seems like the years go by so quickly now, but I guess time flies when you're having fun. My first nail art design of the year is created using all OPI Euro Centrale Collection polishes. It was one of my favorite collections from them and I think they all look great together. I decided to go with a gradient and topped it with glitter. Gradients are so fun and easy and have such a high impact.

OPI-Euro-Centrale-Collection

I used You're Such a Budapest, Vant to Bite My Neck?, and Polka.com. I sponged on the gradient over two coats of You're Such a Budapest and then added the glitter.

OPI-Purple-Nail-Art

OPI-Polka.com

OPI-Euro-Centrale-Macro

This year, I am really hoping to get back into nail art. I've been doing more swatching and less art this past year and I miss the more creative side of things. So, that is my new years resolution for the blog. Do you make resolutions? What are yours? Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Love these three together, perfect!! No resolutions here...so no guilt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! That gradient is phenomenal. I like your resolution BTW -- I myself prefer nail art to swatches and I've been looking for more blogs to follow that focused more on the nail art creative side. Great blog anyway though and I can't wait to see what you come up with this year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nail art is just so time consuming, I need to keep at it. Happy new year!

      Delete
  3. Oh my! This is sooo pretty. Love the color combos and the gradient is superb as well. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts