Thursday, September 11, 2014

Nail Art: #31DC2014 Day 11 Polka Dots

I have a late post today because of my swatch post this morning. For the daily nail art challenge today is polka dots! I love polka dots, but I created something a little different. More like a pattern. I used all Zoya polishes: Tilda, Stassi, Dove and Trixie. I started with a base of Dove and created layers of dots starting from the tip of the nail working back toward the base. 

 





Pretty simple and straightforward. I don't love this look, but I have wanted to try it for a long time. I think the pattern it creates is really interesting like a scalloped hem or something. What do you think? Is this something you would do or would you just stick to regular polka dots?

If you want to know more about the challenge I have posted the FAQs below as well as all of the previous days in the challenge.



See what other talented bloggers created here:

1 comment:

Related Posts