Thursday, September 4, 2014

Nail Art: #31DC2014 Day 1 Red

I decided to participate in Chalkboard Nails' 31 day challenge, and I am already super late! So, I will be posting a series of challenge posts and hopefully catch up by tomorrow. For day one, the prompt was a color: Red. I love red nails, I know some aren't a fan of it, but I have always loved red nails. Red is a lucky color after all! I received this really unique and lovely color, Burning Embers from Northern Star Polish a while back for review (Summer Collection Review). I thought Burning Embers would make a great base for nail art for day one! I then added a stamped image from the Born Pretty Store Plate QA 88 which I also previously reviewed (Turquoise Stamping). Also, if you would like 10% off at the Born Pretty Store use code: HANDX31. I used Zoya Pepper for stamping and it worked surprisingly well.








As you can see, I decided to do a pretty simple design to start out. Hopefully as the challenge progresses I can push myself to do things I haven't done before. This is an intense challenge, but I am looking forward to the rest of the month! If you would like to join, I have posted the prompts below, but you can find all the FAQs listed on the Chalkboard Nails website. Thanks for stopping by!



See what other talented bloggers have created:
An InLinkz Link-up

1 comment:

Related Posts