Monday, September 29, 2014

Nail Art: #31DC2014 Day 28 Inspired by a Flag

For the "Inspired by a Flag" prompt, I had to think about it a bit. Since I paint some version of the American Flag on my nails every year, I decided to go for something different. I have always wanted to try to paint a Union Jack, but I wanted to make it pastel, because wanted something non-traditional. I decided to just paint it on as accent nails and I think this turned out really nice! I started with a base of Sinful Colors Sugar Rush and then I painted the white stripes with acrylic paint. I then added the pink and used Color Club Endless. I really liked the pastel effect of it all. I couldn't think of what else to add to the other nails, so for once, I left them alone!







I really like the softness of this and its simplicity. I love the UK, and want to go back to visit sometime, but this will have to do for now! I hope my British readers like my take on the Union Jack! As always, thanks for reading!

Chalkboard Nails FAQs


See what other talented bloggers created here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts