Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Swatch and Review of A England: St. George

So sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've certainly missed it! I have another longer comparison post in the works right now, so that is what I've been up to. Right now, I have something I am very excited about. This has got to be my favorite nail polish of all time! That is saying something. I don't know if I could actually pick an all time favorite, but this is currently at the top of the list. A England is a brand I have never seen in stores, it is a smaller England based company. I'm not sure on all the details about the company, but I do know that I am already head over heels in love with the brand. The first swatches I saw online were of St. George. I have never seen anything quite like it. Of course, there are many similar colors, but none quite as amazing and stunning. St. George is an emerald green polish with tons of tiny holographic glitters. The glitter is very fine, so it isn't like a typical glitter, it reminds me more of a foil. Without further adieu:

 
Macro bottle shot

 
 




Direct sunlight

I only wish I could do this polish justice in these photos. I love it so much I can't bear to take it off! I have wanted St George for so long, I am so thrilled that I have it now. It took me a bit of searching to track this amazing polish. Since it isn't sold in stores I searched on their website for US distributors. Yes, I was that intent on finding it.  I bought mine from Llarowe, which offers a great deal on shipping. The polish was $10 and shipping was $2.07, not a bad deal. Usually shipping makes buying nail polish cost prohibitive. Llarowe is a great site to find indie brands, and if A England is considered and indie brand, this is my first indie polish! 

Once I got this polish in my hands, I knew I was going to love it. All photos above are one coat! I have no idea how they got all that beautiful, rich color and holo in there with one coat. It is amazing. The formula was flawless, I have absolutely no complaints about this polish. It really is stunning. I need more A England in my life, that is for sure. Check out the brand and you'll be hooked too. The only miniscule downfall to this polish is that it comes in a smaller quantity of .39 fl oz, but when you only have to use one coat, it makes up the difference. I can't say I love this enough. Love. Seriously, buy it. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts