Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nail Art: Flower Nails

Lately I have been seeing a TON of floral nail designs all over the internet. It seemed like a really difficult looking design, but as it turns out, it is actually really simple! I looked up a tutorial on YouTube and this one is the one that inspired me the most: Spring Floral Nail Art by Totally Cool Nails. I did end up mixing a couple of colors for the flowers. I love how this turned out, but I think next time I want to try to make it more detailed. The base here is Sinful Colors Orange Cream, for the pinks I used a mixture of OPI's Kiss Me On My Tulips, a Forever 21 pink polish with no name and OPI's Alpine Snow, and for the green I used Essie's First Timer. I really love this color combo, but this makes me want to try a lot more color combinations!

Indoors

Indoors

Indoors

Really thought this was a great and easy design! I hope you all get a chance to try this feminine look! I have seen it with a lot of different vintage styles with mixtures of stripes and polka dots, which I think is so adorable! Let me know if you like this design and if you re-create it. I would love to see your designs. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts