Thursday, August 8, 2013

Swatch and Review of Sephora by OPI: Henna-thing Is Possible

Today I have Sephora by OPI: Henna-thing Is Possible!  Currently, Sephora just further reduced the Sephora by OPI polish!! Now you can get it on sale 3 for $10. Go get that! I bought mine when it was 50%, so I got Henna-thing Is Possible for $4.50. SOPI always seems to have a great formula and some unique colors. Henna-thing Is Possible is from the Indian Summer Collection 2012.




Direct Sunlight

Direct Sunlight

Macro Shot of the Bottle

This is a bright color for summer! I love how in some light is looks pink or fuchsia and is some it looks purple. It definitely has some blue leaning glitter micro-flecks. I applied two coats of this polish and it covered really well. It had a thinner formula than I am used to, but it evens out great in the second layer. This is one of those polishes that you are happy to apply because it is to wonderful and smooth. I actually wore this color much longer than I usually do and I had no staining. Colors similar to this have left stains on my nails, but this is stain free which is always a plus. Like I said, Sephora by OPI is one sale now for the same price as Sally Hansen polishes, so go get some girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts