Monday, August 26, 2013

Nail Art: Blue Chevron Tips

I've done chevron nail designs a lot lately and I just can't get enough! So, here I have another. This one is different because I did it free hand. It is actually easier to do free hand than I thought it would be. I decided to do just the tips this time to create sort of a new take on a french manicure. I can't help but love blue nail polishes!




 


For this manicure I started with a base of Color Club Chelsea Girl from the Poptastic Collection. For the metallic edging I used Color Club Cold Metal from the Foiled Collection. I used Sally Hansen Blue Me Away! for the tips. Love the way this turned out! It kind of reminds me of the ocean, but maybe it is just because of the color. Have any of you tried any chevron designs lately? Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts